Unless otherwise specified, all correspondence should be sent to:
Registered Charity No. 517162)
DFHS, Bridge Chapel House, St Mary's Bridge, Sowter Road, Derby, DE1 3AT, UK.
Telephone, during opening hours only (Tuesday and Thursday, 10am - 4pm UK Time), on
+44 (0)1332 363876.
Please see the menu options on the left for details of our standard services and general research requests or select the bottom option for a non research related message.
- To make a payment in response to a quote, for work done or to send a donation etc please use the Make a payment by Paypal option. You may pay by credit card or from your own Paypal account.
- Use the Nottngham Road Cemetery form only for named searches of these cemetery records.
- The BMD indices form should be used for a search of our indices of the records of the 7 Derbyshire Records Offices (and some in Basford, Notts)
- The Specific Names form should be used to ask us to search some or all of our records, if you know the name you're interested in and have some idea of the records you'd like us to search (see below for details of the records we hold)
- Please use our General Request for Quotation if you have a specific piece of research you'd like doing which doesn't fit into the above categories.
- The General Research Enquiry is for use if you're not sure what you need but would like our advice or pointers.
- Finally, the General Message option will allow you to send a message to a specific officer or volunteer of the Society. If the person or officer you wish to contact isn't listed please send to General Queries and your message will be handled or passed on.
We can search any of the following Society resources for you.
- Derbyshire Parish Records
- Derbyshire Memorial Inscriptions
- Census Countrywide
- Births, Marriages and Deaths Index transcripts (see the Project Page for details of current coverage)
- Derbyshire Wills Index
For IGI and Blanket searches or research at Derbyshire Records Office in Matlock please request a quotation.