We are now on Facebook - follow us at www.facebook.com/DerbyshireFHS
- For over 25 years the Society has linked together people researching their family history in Derbyshire.
- We have built up an extensive library of documents, and have also placed a significant amount of data online, on this website.
- Members have full access to this. If you are not a member, you can join... or buy pay-as-you-go credits.
- We are a registered charity dependent on subscriptions and donations
- Whether you are a beginner or an experienced member, we can help you.
- Membership benefits and opportunities include...
- Full access to the data on this website;
- Our magazine - published four times a year;
- Monthly meetings in Derby;
- Participation in national and local projects;
- Helping in the library and answering queries.
- Pay as you go...
If you prefer, you can buy credits to use on this website, to search for and download the data you want.