Upcoming eventsMeetings (next 2 months)
|4th Dec 2015||Kilda. The Islands at the End of the World||Donald Reid|
|8th Dec 2015||Christmas Event||No speaker|
Latest news and Updates
|11-11-2015||In 2016 the Derby meeting will be held in the Friends Meeting House, St Helen's Street at 7.30 pm on the second Tuesday of each month.|
|12-05-2015||Derby meetings will be held at Bridge Chapel House from May 2015 onwards|
DERBY: Bridge Chapel House on the second Tuesday of the month. [Location Map]
- 8th Dec 2015 Christmas Event No speaker
GLOSSOP & HIGH PEAK: Bradbury Community House, Market Street on the first Friday of the month. [Location Map]
- 4th Dec 2015 Kilda. The Islands at the End of the World Donald Reid
SOUTH NORMANTON: Post Mill Community Centre on the second/third Friday of each month. [Location Map]
|Newsflash||In 2016 the Derby meeting will be held in the Friends Meeting House, St Helen's Street at 7.30 pm on the second Tuesday of each month.|
Welcome to our Derbyshire Family History Society website. It gives information on services we provide.
You may also purchase publications, take out membership or send a query.
For over 25 years the Society has linked together people researching their family history in Derbyshire.
During that time we have built up an extensive library and assembled a team of expert volunteers.
Our library in Derby is open three days a week.
We ask those who are not members to make a donation when they use it.
- Our magazine is published four times a year.
- We hold monthly meetings in different parts of the county.
- We take part in national projects through the Federation of Family History Societies.
- Our members volunteer to help in the library and to answer queries.
- All members can participate in projects using their own computer.
- Whether you are a beginner or an experienced member we can help you
Click on the Membership menu to join now.