Upcoming eventsMeetings (next 2 months)
|13th Sep 2016||A parcel of ribbons||Anne Powers|
|16th Sep 2016||Slide Show||Averil Higginson|
|11th Oct 2016||Records before hte Tudors - what chance||John Titterton|
|13th Oct 2016||Fire at Wilne||Sandra Stock & Margaret Gregory|
|18th Oct 2016||Harlow Wood||Mrs M Thorne|
|21st Oct 2016||Card Crafts||Lydia E Demitri|
Latest news and Updates
DERBY: Friends Meeting House, St Helen's St. on the second Tuesday of the month. [Location Map]
- 13th Sep 2016 A parcel of ribbons Anne Powers
- 13th Oct 2016 Fire at Wilne Sandra Stock & Margaret Gregory
- 11th Oct 2016 Records before hte Tudors - what chance John Titterton
- 13th Dec 2016 Christmas Social -
GLOSSOP & HIGH PEAK: Bradbury Community House, Market Street on the first Friday of the month. [Location Map]
SOUTH NORMANTON: Post Mill Community Centre on the second/third Friday of each month. [Location Map]
- 16th Sep 2016 Slide Show Averil Higginson
- 21st Oct 2016 Card Crafts Lydia E Demitri
- 18th Oct 2016 Harlow Wood Mrs M Thorne
- 16th Dec 2016 Christmas Social -
|We now sell conservation materials, download the order form here|
Welcome to our Derbyshire Family History Society website. It gives information on services we provide.
You may also purchase publications, take out membership or send a query.
For over 25 years the Society has linked together people researching their family history in Derbyshire.
During that time we have built up an extensive library and assembled a team of expert volunteers.
Our library in Derby is open three days a week.
We ask those who are not members to make a donation when they use it.
- Our magazine is published four times a year.
- We hold monthly meetings in different parts of the county.
- We take part in national projects through the Federation of Family History Societies.
- Our members volunteer to help in the library and to answer queries.
- All members can participate in projects using their own computer.
- Whether you are a beginner or an experienced member we can help you
Click on the Membership menu to join now.